[BNS_members] Your BNS Membership

Soren Bondrup-Nielsen soren at bondrup.com
Wed Sep 13 08:16:29 CDT 2023

Hello everyone,
A huge task is keeping membership information up to date and organized.
Thus, we will be testing out a membership program that hopefully will make
the job easier and allow us to send emails with, for example, information
on events and updates (but we will keep emails to a minimum).
The program will alert you to when your membership is up for renewal (this
will be 30 November).
You will be able to pay with a credit card on line (preferred) but you can
also choose to send a check (not preferred) or an e-transfer to
treasurer at blomidonnaturalistsd.ca
 Within a short time you will be receiving an email from the program,
JoinIt, where you can see your information, e.g. address, email, and
membership type, regular or family, or student. Any information that is
wrong you can correct.
We really hope that’s this will streamline the membership process.

Thanks,

Soren
President
BNS